Last Updated: August 2, 2021
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
5103 Lena Road, Suite 104
Bradenton, FL 34211
Our website address is:
We collect, process and/or store information from you on our website when you:
- visit our website
- provide us with your email address
- submit a form (contact form)
- start a live chat
- place an order
We may hold on to your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete or anonymize your information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Organisolutions, LLC and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Organisolutions, LLC;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Visits to Our Website
This website is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
- how many visits our website gets
- how visitors found our website
- in which content they are interested
- how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
- what region they are from
- what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
- and similar details
While we transmit order details (order ID, price, products purchased) to Google Analytics, we do not send your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance and improve our marketing. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 26 months.
However, we do not send any of your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 26 months.
Furthermore, to protect our visitors’ privacy we request that Google anonymize each visitor’s IP address.
To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
In addition, tawk.to, our live chat integration, provides us with a stats on website traffic. So, the Live Chat section for more information.
By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or by contacting us.
We are using MailerLite for our marketing emails. When you subscribe to our newsletter or place an order through our website, your submitted information and order details (when applicable) are being transmitted to MailerLite.
The information we collect from these form consists of all the information you enter and your IP address. We use the submitted information to process your submission and to respond to it (if applicable). Submissions are stored in the website’s database (e.g. for backup, administrative and technical purposes). While we may clean submissions periodically, please contact us if you want your submissions to be removed.
Online Ordering & Website Account
When you place an online order, we process and store your personal information along with your IP address (for security purposes) so that we can fulfill your order and provide you with access your order history. None of your entered information is made public. Furthermore, only a hashed value of your user account’s password is stored in our website’s database.
If you are logged in to our website and add products to the cart, your cart will be saved in our database.
Upon placing an order, your information is being added to our MailerLite account (see above under Email Marketing) and a record of your order is being transmitted to our Google Analytics account (see above under Visits to Our Website).
Other 3rd Party Providers That Store and Process Your Data
- Our website is hosted through Cloudways. Cloudways holds a server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address but no information like name, phone number or email address.
- An automated backup of our website is stored on Google Drive.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then clicking on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Our online store places a 1st party cookie on your device to remember items in your cart and to provide you with checkout ability.
- Google Analytics’ (see description above) core functionalities store 1st party cookies on each visitor’s device
- When you visit our website, you see an Age Gate asking you if you are 21 years or older. If “Remember Me” is selected when clicking “Yes”, a 1st party cookie is stored on your device for 30 days. If “Remember Me” is not checked, only a 1st party session cookie is being placed on your device.
- tawk.to utilizes 1st party session cookies.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please call us at 941-681-5386 or email us at email@example.com with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.